The N-Squared Specialized Resource Platform (N2SRP) is a cost-effective, industry-grade INAP-controlled Intelli- gent Peripheral (IP) or Specialized Resource Function (SRF) using SIP voice-channel trunking.
The N2SRP solution combines easy scalability and simple service design with modern management/integration and low operational overhead.
Audio mapping configuration for the N2SRP is managed in the web-based provisioning interface.
User Guide Overview
This User Guide provides information for operational users on the use of the N-Squared SRP GUI, as well as covering the functions of the user interface and how to use them to manage the SRP’s audio files and file playback.
- Initial Access - Accessing the N2SRP GUI for the first time.
- User Administration - Administrating user access and performing for the N2SRP GUI.
- Announcement Files - Administering configured announcement files.
- File Upload - Uploading files to the N2SRP GUI.
- Announcement Configuration - Creating and editing announcements.
- Variable Parts - Creating and editing announcements with variable parts.
- Snapshots - Working with snapshots.
- Synchronisation - Setting up and executing SRP server synchronisations.